Intelcom warehouse in Edmonton Canada is looking for package handlers. This is a job that does not need prior experience or certificates. Everything you need to know about the job will be taught. Please note that this job posting was gotten from their site which we will show you in this post. That is where you will apply.
This high paying job in Canada requires you to be a resident of Canada, it is not a remote job, please take note of this. You will be required to live in Canada or even have permanent residency.
To see further details as posted by Intelcom warehouse, continue below.
Why choose Intelcom and become one of our Package Handler?
- A part-time job opportunity for you to balance your personal life, school and/or your projects
- Flexible schedule, you can choose your own workdays
- Advancement possibilities
- Safe and inclusive work environment, our customers come from all walks of life and so do we
- Shifts for this part-time job (20 hours per week), run overnight and start at 2 a.m.
About this opportunity:
- You’ll unload, sort, scan, label and place packages in the designated area in preparation for the delivery team. Our packages can weight from 40 to 50 pounds!
- You’ll be mostly working standing up or walking
- You’re able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning on time for your shift
- You are interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours
- No experience required
If this job interests you, send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Warehouse clerk – Sorter – Delivery – Worker – Order Picker – Packer – General Labour – Customer service.
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada as well as our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom’s daily operations.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we don’t just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.
At Intelcom, we know experience comes in many forms and are committed to building a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our teams. With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Are you interested in this job? The time to apply is now. Copy the link in the bracket (https://indeedhi.re/3zKK24r), paste it in your browser and apply for this job. Good luck on your endeavors.