Intelcom warehouse in Edmonton Canada is looking for package handlers. This is a job that does not need prior experience or certificates. Everything you need to know about the job will be taught. Please note that this job posting was gotten from their site which we will show you in this post. That is where you will apply.
This high paying job in Canada requires you to be a resident of Canada, it is not a remote job, please take note of this. You will be required to live in Canada or even have permanent residency.
To see further details as posted by Intelcom warehouse, continue below.
- A part-time job opportunity for you to balance your personal life, school and/or your projects
- Flexible schedule, you can choose your own workdays
- Advancement possibilities
- Safe and inclusive work environment, our customers come from all walks of life and so do we
- Shifts for this part-time job (20 hours per week), run overnight and start at 2 a.m.
- You’ll unload, sort, scan, label and place packages in the designated area in preparation for the delivery team. Our packages can weight from 40 to 50 pounds!
- You’ll be mostly working standing up or walking
- You’re able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning on time for your shift
- You are interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours
- No experience required